21/01/2015 - Consultation on Renewable Energy Ordinance Closes
Wednesday 21 January, 2015
The Consultation ran from 23rd October 2014 to the 20th January 2015, and was a full public consultation with the documents available for download from the States of Guernsey’s website and the Renewable Energy Teams (RET) website. It was also sent to various specific parties. There were hard copies available for viewing at the Commerce and Employment Offices.
In addition information regarding the consultation was sent to a number of recognised interested parties, ranging from those identified as having a specific interest (users of the sea) to UK bodies that already have an active licencing regime.
Seven responses were received and the Commerce & Employment Department and RET would like to thank all those who took the time to comment.
The consultation report will be available from our downloads section.
- 01/08/2016 - Congratulations to Bouke Wiersma on completion of his Public Engagement PhD in Guernsey
- 21/07/2016 - Working with Universities – Update
- 01/05/2016 - Renewable energy work under new Committee
- 19/04/2016 - RET open Day at Beau Sejour
- Commerce and Employment Renewable Energy Team to undertake Open Day and associated Poster Display
- 01/01/16 - RET releases 2016 strategy and review of 2015
- 23/11/15 - Consultants Appointed for Offshore Wind Work
- November 12th & 13th - University of Exeter Festival of Social Science: Visualising public engagement with marine renewable energies
- 30/10/15 - Renewable Energy Legislation Passed
- 14/10/15 CIMREG Officers Meeting Held in Guernsey
- 08/09/2015 - Commerce and Employment and Guernsey Electricity Limited continue feasibility work into local offshore wind energy project
- 01/08/2015 - RET Continue to Work with Universities
- 30/06/2015 - Results from Island Wide Survey on Offshore Renewable Energy Shows Strong Support for Renewables
- 18/06/2015 - RET release renewable energy ordinance response document
- 20/05/2015 - Thetis EMR conference
- 21/04/2015 - Channel Islands Marine Renewable Energy Group Political Summit
- 28/01/2015 - Public Engagement PhD - Guernsey Opinion Survey: Renewable Energy
- 21/01/2015 - Consultation on Renewable Energy Ordinance Closes
- 30/11/2014 - Public Engagement PhD completes second of three studies
- 19/11/2014 - RET Release Updated Strategy and Review of 2014