19/04/2016 - RET open Day at Beau Sejour
Tuesday 19 April, 2016
Commerce and Employment’s (C&E) Renewable Energy Team (RET) will be at Beau Sejour on Tuesday 19th April. RET will be alongside the poster display which will be located by the main entrance, in front of the bar, between 10am and 3 pm, and then later from 5pm until around 6pm.
Accompanying RET will be Professor Devine-Wright from the University of Exeter who oversaw the PhD into public opinions of marine renewable energy in Guernsey.
RET hope that people will come to the display to find out more and to discuss their thoughts and expectations, and outline how they feel RET could continue to engage in the future.
The poster display is currently at Beau Sejour near the main entrance, and will remain there until the 19th April 2016.
Links to the display and handout can be found here.
- 01/08/2016 - Congratulations to Bouke Wiersma on completion of his Public Engagement PhD in Guernsey
- 21/07/2016 - Working with Universities – Update
- 01/05/2016 - Renewable energy work under new Committee
- 19/04/2016 - RET open Day at Beau Sejour
- Commerce and Employment Renewable Energy Team to undertake Open Day and associated Poster Display
- 01/01/16 - RET releases 2016 strategy and review of 2015
- 23/11/15 - Consultants Appointed for Offshore Wind Work
- November 12th & 13th - University of Exeter Festival of Social Science: Visualising public engagement with marine renewable energies
- 30/10/15 - Renewable Energy Legislation Passed
- 14/10/15 CIMREG Officers Meeting Held in Guernsey
- 08/09/2015 - Commerce and Employment and Guernsey Electricity Limited continue feasibility work into local offshore wind energy project
- 01/08/2015 - RET Continue to Work with Universities
- 30/06/2015 - Results from Island Wide Survey on Offshore Renewable Energy Shows Strong Support for Renewables
- 18/06/2015 - RET release renewable energy ordinance response document
- 20/05/2015 - Thetis EMR conference
- 21/04/2015 - Channel Islands Marine Renewable Energy Group Political Summit
- 28/01/2015 - Public Engagement PhD - Guernsey Opinion Survey: Renewable Energy
- 21/01/2015 - Consultation on Renewable Energy Ordinance Closes
- 30/11/2014 - Public Engagement PhD completes second of three studies
- 19/11/2014 - RET Release Updated Strategy and Review of 2014