REA Scoping DownloadsThe Regional Environmental Assessment Scoping Report (REA Scoping) outlines in detail the specification of the subjects covered and work undertaken in the REA. The scoping report was released for public consultation in November 2009 and the Consultation Report, Scoping Report and Appendices are available to download as separate files below.
Although we are not currently consulting on the document we are still happy to hear from you, contact us and provide feedback. Please see below for the documents available to download.
This document briefly explains the purpose of the consultation.
REA Scoping Report (3.2MB)
This is the main Scoping Report.
REA Scoping Report Appendices (1.7MB)
These appendices contain supporting information to the main scoping report.
Report on the REA Scoping Report Consultation Scoping Report Consultation (2.5MB)
- 01/08/2016 - Congratulations to Bouke Wiersma on completion of his Public Engagement PhD in Guernsey
- 21/07/2016 - Working with Universities – Update
- 01/05/2016 - Renewable energy work under new Committee
- 19/04/2016 - RET open Day at Beau Sejour
- Commerce and Employment Renewable Energy Team to undertake Open Day and associated Poster Display
- 01/01/16 - RET releases 2016 strategy and review of 2015
- 23/11/15 - Consultants Appointed for Offshore Wind Work
- November 12th & 13th - University of Exeter Festival of Social Science: Visualising public engagement with marine renewable energies
- 30/10/15 - Renewable Energy Legislation Passed
- 14/10/15 CIMREG Officers Meeting Held in Guernsey
- 08/09/2015 - Commerce and Employment and Guernsey Electricity Limited continue feasibility work into local offshore wind energy project
- 01/08/2015 - RET Continue to Work with Universities
- 30/06/2015 - Results from Island Wide Survey on Offshore Renewable Energy Shows Strong Support for Renewables
- 18/06/2015 - RET release renewable energy ordinance response document
- 20/05/2015 - Thetis EMR conference
- 21/04/2015 - Channel Islands Marine Renewable Energy Group Political Summit
- 28/01/2015 - Public Engagement PhD - Guernsey Opinion Survey: Renewable Energy
- 21/01/2015 - Consultation on Renewable Energy Ordinance Closes
- 30/11/2014 - Public Engagement PhD completes second of three studies
- 19/11/2014 - RET Release Updated Strategy and Review of 2014